Sunday, May 23, 2010

Moving away from slacker blogging on facebook

I didn't think that I had much talent for blogging after the big blog bubble of 2004-2005, so most of my attempts at blogging have failed. Recently, I've discovered that I've been blogging by using the share feature on Facebook. It guarantees me readers, but I feel like I'm oversharing for constituencies that don't care and possibly tarnishing my reputation by being trivial. So, I've decided to move over to blogger and spend my time writing over here.

The title Much Too Much comes from my feeling that modern society, culture and consumption patterns are overblown and are likely to cause major damage if we don't change our ways. I love to read books that show how everything we've been doing for x amount of time is leading us to a dangerous precipice and that we can change if we could just...(fill in the blank).

I hope to share the things that I don't feel comfortable sharing on facebook and perhaps I'll pick a theme and keep to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment